Are you transitioning to your next overseas assignment in the upcoming three months?
Are you overwhelmed by the mix of daily tasks and life-changing moments?
Do you dream of being able to manage the transition with a sense of focus, ease and clarity?
Do you have the vague sense that your move could bring new opportunities to refocus, reboot or reinvent, but you’re at a loss for how to make that happen?
Do you want to create a solid foundation to ride the waves of expat life without losing your sense of self?
This program is designed with you in mind!
The June-August transfer season is one of my most favorite times to work with clients. From my own experience living a globally mobile life and through the hundreds of hours I’ve spent supporting my clients in finding a sense of inner home no matter where life takes them – I’ve become more and more convinced that the transfer season can be the very best time to tune in to your inner compass for growth and inspiration.
These 4 sessions will help you:
- Look clearly at what you want to leave behind and what you want to bring forth in this next phase.
- Cultivate a deeper awareness of your individual strengths and challenges and learn how to put them both to use for your move.
- Outline specific tasks, goals and intentions so that you can hit the ground at your ideal pace in your new home.
- Look at the deeper values that guide you by considering the question, “Who do I want to be in this new place?”
- Fortify your spirit by offering a space to both mourn and celebrate the passage to a new phase.
This program includes:
- Four, 45-minute coaching sessions via Zoom from anywhere you are in the world
- 6 months of follow-up email check-ins (including self-coaching questions and resources) after you complete the program
- 2 group webinar-style sessions (June 27 and July 23) for discussion, reflection and shared learning. Participation is optional.
- A 25% discount on ongoing coaching if you choose to extend beyond the initial 4 sessions. Some limits apply.
- Program fee: $300 (Additional discounts do not apply)
- Space is limited to 5 participants
- Registration closes June 5.
- While you’re free to create your own pacing, all sessions start from June 15 and must be completed by August 9 (a period of 8 weeks).
- A 30-minute consultation is required before registration. Click here to schedule your consult now.
- Learn more about what my perspective on coaching here and check out the reflections of past clients here.
Even if this opportunity is not the best fit for you right now, I’d love to keep you posted on the latest World Tree Coaching news, including seasonal offers, special programs and location-specific workshops. Join my mailing list in the right-hand toolbar to get all that right to your inbox.
More details about my services here.
Check out what former clients are saying here.
Read my latest blog posts here.
Or check out my FAQ page here.